Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Bocce & Life.. in a Blog

I invited my really good friend Eric to join me to play bocce last week for one of our every-other-week bocce nights.  I feared Eric was going to kill me since the night he joined me was the hottest night we have had in Dallas this summer... but surprisingly he didn't.

Eric is a true friend of mine and I respect his views on the world, on business, on life and on relationships.

He regularly writes a really great blog and in the last couple of days, he has written a couple of blogs about our night together... sweltering in the heat... but not minding it and simply enjoying life with some really great people from the Italian Club.

I would encourage you to have a look at his writings as well as some of his many other entries which always give me some great perspectives on business and on life.



And Eric, Thank You... for being a true friend, for enduring the heat with me and for being a natural at bocce!

We need to prepare for you and I to be a team together in our fall championship!

No comments:

Post a Comment